Stinger 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cable
Stingers new 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables were made with an audiophile grade design that enhances sound quality, provides incredible noise rejection, and offers simple installation. One of the newest technologies used on these cables is the C3 Tech (Continuous Connection Construction), this feature is sure to provide unmatched signal transfer and improved frequency response. These RCA Interconnects are available in 2-Channel, 4-Channel, 6-Channel, Male/Female Adapters, Video, & Audio/Video configurations and range from 1.5 feet up to 20 foot lengths.
The Stinger SI4612 is the 12 ft. 6-Channel version of the 4000 Series. This RCA Interconnect features oversized OFC conductors for excellent sound quality, split-tip connectors for exceptional signal transfer, twisted-pair construction for protection against interference and much more. The color coded channel identifiers, flexible clear protective jacket, and compact connectors allow for easy installation. Stinger’s new RCA cables are sound inspired and built to last.
- 6-Channel 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cable
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality
- Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-Tip connector allows better signal transfer
- Color coded channel identification
- Nickel-plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- Stinger audiophile grade design improves sound quality, noise rejection, and offers easy installation
- Compact connector design for easy installation
- Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and ensure consistent timing
- Clear protective jacket looks great and minimizes friction for easy install
- Molded strain reliefs for extra durability
- Directional twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- 6-Channel cables are perfect for complete audio systems
- Improved frequency response
- RCA interconnect cable for audio use
- Cable Length: 12 ft.