JVC Double DIN Multimedia Car Stereo – KW-V140BT
JVC Double Din Features:
- Clear Resistive Touch Panel Display
The clear resistive touch panel with high transparency and high luminance provides bright images with vivid colors.
- Monitor Touch Control
Just touch and move your finger over the screen for various operations corresponding to your finger movements. Intuitive control provides safer operation for in-car entertainment.
- Spanish Text Display Compatible
On-screen display menu now available in Spanish. Helpful for more users.
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the head unit.
- iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone or Android device* via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
*JVC Music Play application is required for Android
- Bluetooth Voice Recognition
Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
- Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
- JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
- K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVCKENWOOD’s original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the bit rate and frequency range. K2 is compatible with all sources including CD. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz/16 bit to 48 kHz/24 bit, and recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
- Time Alignment
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the centre of the listening position, the head unit will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position..
- Sound Response
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
- Space Enhancement
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the head unit automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
- Sound Lift
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
- Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
- 13-Band Equalizer
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Internet Radio/Digital Radio
- Pandora / iHeartRadio / Spotify Control (Android/iPhone)
Listen to Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify from your smartphone with smooth control on the headunit via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices.
- 24bit FLAC Compatible with Tag
Compatible with FLAC format which allows digital audio to be losslessly compressed, so that file size is reduced without any information being sacrificed. Also compatible with playback of 96kHz/24bit FLAC format.
- Android™ Music Playback via USB
(AUTO MODE/AUDIO MODE)
Simply connect your Android smartphone or tablet to the receiver via USB and enjoy a totally “plug and play” music playback solution. The Android Open Accessory Protocol (AOA2) is supported so absolutely no preparation or set-up is necessary – just plug it in and it’s ready to play audio files stored on your Android device in what’s called “AUDIO MODE”. Or, by installing the free JVC Music Play app* available on Google Play, you’ll be able to access “AUTO MODE” for added functionality including Folder Up & Down, and Search Artist/Album/Song.
- Remote Control App
Control the receiver’s source directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with “JVC Remote” app* now available for both iOS and Android. You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the smartphone.
- Display Type: 6.2″ Wide VGA
- Touch Screen: Clear Resistive
- Monitor Touch Control: Yes
- Customizable GUI: Color
- Key Illumination Color: Red
- Dimmer: Yes 
- Wallpaper Capture: Yes
- MP3 Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag: USB ( Up to 96kHz/24bit )
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- JPEG File Playback: CD / DVD / USB
- CD-R/RW Compatible: Yes
- DVD-R/-RW, +R/+RW Compatible: Yes
- Video CD Playback: Yes
- Built-in Bluetooth: Yes (Version 3.0, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call: Yes (HFP 1.6 wideband speech)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection: Yes
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP): Yes
- 5 BT-Audio Connection: Yes
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required): Yes
- Siri Eyes Free Mode for iPod/iPhone: Yes
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP): Yes
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book: Yes
- iPhone & Android Automatic Pairing: Yes
- Android Music Playback: Yes (USB)
- Pandora Control: Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- iHeartRadio Control: Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- Spotify Control: Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback: Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Pandora Control: Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- iHeartRadio Control: Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Spotify Control: Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- USB Port: x1 (USB2.0 Full Speed/High Speed)
- Position: Front
- USB Power Supply: Yes (1.5A / BC 1.2 x1)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class (selectable from internal/external memory): Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- Video Out: RCA
- Rear view camera Input: Yes
- Line Output Terminals: 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance: 2.5V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control: Yes
- Radio Data Broadcast System (RBDS): Yes
- Digital Processing Tuner: Yes
- Preset Stations: 20(FM:15ch, AM:5ch)
- Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory): Yes
- FM Frequency Range: 87.9 – 107.9MHz (200kHz)
- AM Frequency Range: 530 – 1,700kHz (10kHz)
- Maximum Power Output: 50W x 4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear): 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- MOS-FET Amplifier: Yes
- EQ: Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ: Yes (10Preset + 1user)
- Bass Boost: Yes
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter: Yes/Yes
- 3-Way X’over: Yes
- K2 Technology: Yes
- Space Enhancement: Yes
- Sound Response: Yes
- Sound Lift: Yes
- Time Alignment: Yes
- drvnEQ: Yes
- Back Up Memory: Yes
- Face Type Viewing Angle Adjustment: Yes (0 – 20 degree, default : 0 degree) 5 steps
- Steering Remote Control Ready: Yes
- Remote Control Application: Yes
- Height: 3.94″
- Width: 7.06″
- Depth: 6.44″
- Unit: 3.75 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs