It’s easy to get great bass when there’s very little room with our new line of slim mount subwoofers. The SRW 10.4D (DVC) and SRW 10.4 (SVC) mounts in little as 3.15 inches mounting depth and can be utilized in both ported and sealed boxes for great bass in a tight area. This sub handles 200 watts RMS and 400 watts peak power with a 90 db sensitivity which is very high for a slim mount sub raising this model high above the bar. This sub comes in both dual voice coil 4 ohm (SRW 10.4D) and single voice coil 4 ohm (SRW 10.4) so you can wire appropriately to your amp for maximum power to bring all your music to life!
- Rubber surround and plastic cone for long lasting life and durability.
- High strength aluminum 2-inch voice coil to maximize cooling efficiency and great power handling.
- Mounts in a very shallow depth of 3.15 inches so you can fit this sub almost anywhere.
- Works great in ported and sealed boxes for tight thumping bass
- Nominal Diameter: 10″
- Nominal Impedance: 4 + 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Maximum Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 41-3.5khz
- Recommended Low Pass Crossover: 80 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 50.8mm / 2″
- Voice Coil Former Material: Aluminum
- Winding Material: SV
- Basket Material: Steel Basket
- Frame Material: Steel Basket
- Magnet Weight: Ferrite 45 oz.
- Overall Diameter: 260mm / 10.24″
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout: 232mm / 9.13″
- Overall Depth: 92.33mm / 3.62″
- Mounting Depth: 78mm / 3.07″