The Marine PWSMA56A battery chargers are high power supplies that allow you to charge the battery(s) for the nautical market.They have two individual outputs, enabling you to separately charge two battery banks.This configuration is common in medium and large boats, where the battery bank is intended for the starter motor and another for the boat’s accessories.The equipment can operate in two modes: 14.4V or Auto ICS.
Auto ICS (Intelligent Charging System) functions increases battery charge efficiency by extending battery life.
- Input (Automatic Bi-Volt): 90 to 140Vac / 170 to 240Vac
- Consumption with Maximum Load: 810W
- Maximum Output Current: 56 Amps
- Maximum Output Voltage: 14.4 Vdc
- Intelligent Charging System: 13.8 / 14.4 Vdc cyclic
- Voltmeter Accuracy: 99%
- Accuracy of the Ammeter:96%
- Refrigeration: Forced
- Protections: Excess Charge, Short on output and temperature
- Dimensions L x W x D (mm): 240 x 225 x 67