Motorcycle Audio enthusiasts demand the highest quality for their high-end speakers because of the open-air environment that they love to be in. With hard riding comes with rigorous vibration and that can damage your speakers. We at DS18 want our motorcycle lovers to feel confident in their speaker choice and not have to worry about moisture damage or vibration damage. To battle these problems, we have developed an amazing new set of motorcycle speakers that are water resistant so if you get caught in the rain, you don’t have to worry about damage. We have also reinforced other vital parts to hold up to vibration better so you can ride hard and long in any kind of weather. The Pro SM 69.2, Pro-SM6.2, and Pro-SM8.2 all come in 6.5, 8-inch, and 6×9 variations to help you get the best sound possible. These New ferrite variations are stronger and handle power more efficiently because of the traditional ferrite motor.
- Water-resistant cone for rough riding and strong through the elements.
- 2-ohm single voice coil so you can maximize your amps power level at the lowest resistance level without needing to bridge.
- 250w RMS and 500w Max ratings so you know you can count on this speaker to get loud going down the highway full blast.
- Nominal Diameter 6×9”
- Nominal Impedance 2 OHMS
- RMS Power Handling 250w
- MAX Power Handling 500w
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 94dB
- Frequency Response 100Hz-5KHz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover 120Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.5″
- Voice Coil Former Material Kapton
- Winding Material CCAW
- Cone Material Water Resistant Paper
- Dust Cap Material Water Resistant Paper
- Surround Material Coated Cloth
- Basket Material Steel
- Magnet Material Ferrite
- Magnet Weight 33 Oz
- Displacement Volume 0.0524L
- Overall Diameter 9.25X6.56″/ 235X167mm
- Overall Depth 2.91″/ 74mm
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout 8.70X5.97″/ 220X152mm
- Mouting Depth 68mm/2.68″
- Motor Diameter 120mm/4.72″