Versatility is paramount in large and small audio systems alike. Many DS18 fans have been wanting a more powerful 6×9 so they can get clear and loud sound from their 6x9s. We have obliged the overwhelming requests by releasing our PRO-FR69NEO. This Neodymium driven midrange speaker will be the loudest 6×9 we have while also handling the most power. The great thing about NEO motor structures is that you get better performance, higher wattage handing, better efficiency, and much lighter in weight than a traditional speaker with a ferrite motor structure. This is a 4 ohm speaker that handles 250w RMS and 500e MAX power with a DB sensitivity rating of 98db. This neo also has a built in bullet resonator to help this screaming mids range all the way from 100hz to 9000hz with eclxyteme clarity and loudness.
- Neodymium motor structure that handles more power, lighter, and more efficient than ferrite motors.
- Silver bullet resonator that will bring the loudness and clarity of this speaker to the highest pinnacle.
- High RMS rating of 250w RMS and 500w MAX @4 ohms so you can have a very high powered 6×9 to blow away the competition.
- High decibel rating so it does not take max power to get the fullest sound.
- Nominal Diameter 6×9″
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 250w
- MAX Power Handling 500w
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 98dB
- Frequency Response 100Hz-9KHz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover 120Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter 38.6mm/1.5″
- Voice Coil Former Material Kapton
- Winding Material CCAW
- Cone Material Paper
- Bullet Material Aluminum
- Surround Material Cloth
- Basket Material Aluminum
- Magnet Material Neodymium
- Magnet Weight 2.8Oz
- Displacement Volume 0.0524L
- Overall Diameter 9.44X6.57″
- Overall Depth 3.31″
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout 8.74X5.97″
- Mounting Depth 2.874″
- Motor Diameter 4.13″