DS18 H-KO2 Hooligan Monoblock 2000W Amplifier w/ Voltmeter and Clip Indicator
With great power comes great responsibility! DS18’s new Korean Half Bridge amps are here with MORE power, MORE options, all while coming in a smaller frame.
These amps are designed for serious audiophiles that demand the most wattage for window breaking bass. These competition amps are designed to uphold the highest efficiency all while producing obscene amounts of pure power for your subs.
The H-KO2 is a new offering from DS18 to push smaller subwoofers to the maximum all while using half-bridge Korean monoblock power. Korean amps are traditionally known to be beefier and use the highest quality components compared to their Brazilian full-bridge competitors. Korean amps are known to have the least signal to noise ratio of all amplifiers available and have been proven through the ages to perform the best for SPL and loud bass in general.
This Listing Includes:
(1) Bass Knob
- Tiffany-style rca jacks for a clean prestigious look.
- Stable from 11-16v so it can accommodate all kinds of charging systems.
- Built-in Volt meter, clip light, and over load protection circuitry.
- Included Bass knob for easy on the fly bass adjustments.
- Powerful circuitry to provide the highest efficiency while pushing loads of power.
- Beefy design yet versatile enough to fit multiple large amps in a small space.
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 950W
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 1500W
- RMS Power @ 1 ohm: 2000W
- RMS Power @ 0.5 ohm: 3600W (Brust)
- Frequency Response: 13-300Hz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: More than 80dB
- Efficiency @ 4ohm: 95%
- Damping Factor: 400
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less Than 0.2%
- Low Level Input Range: 0.2-6V
- Selectable X-Over: Fixed LPF
- X-Over filter Range: 35-250Hz
- Bass Boost Range: 0-9dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 45Hz
- Infrasonic Filter: 10-50Hz
- Phase: 0-180
- Power Input Terminal Size: 0GA x 1
- Fuse Size (recommended): 180A (Not Included)Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.5″ x 11.5″ x 4.25″