EXL Power 1-Channel Class D Amplifier 2500 x 1 @ 1-Ohm Watts Rms
Designed entirely from the ground up with amazing sound and power in mind, the DS18 EXL-P2000X1D is the smartest choice you can make if you want to provide your audio system with pure and uninterrupted power. That’s because the optimized Korean circuitry is made with the highest made premium components, which produces massive power levels for your subwoofers. The sleek design is also made with a strong heatsink casing and thermal protection circuitry that maintains amp temperature well below its limits to give you extended longevity and higher efficiency. Boasting power and reliability, you can’t go wrong with this amplifier that’s made with Korean passion and expertise!
Order the DS18 EXL-P2000X1D today to give your audio system a massive power boost!
Find The Perfect Frequency Effortlessly
A bass knob and precise filters are included with the amplifier to help you fine tune the signal effortlessly. This allows you to produce the best quality sound while also monitoring your signal and amplifier status with the power and clipping indicator––ideal if you want to adjust your audio system as you drive!
- Rated at 2000 watts RMS at 1-Ohm, 1400 watts RMS at 2-Ohms, 800 watts RMS at 4-Ohms.
- Made with premium Korean components and optimized circuitry to provide massive power levels at maximum efficiency, giving louder and deeper bass.
- Precise filters help you easily adjust to your desired frequencies or box tuning. Low Pass filter: 35HZ-250HZ / Infrasonic filter: 10HZ-30HZ / 0–180-degree phase selector / Bass boost: 0-9 dB.
- The included Bass knob lets you adjust your bass as you drive, which also includes a power and clipping indicator so you can monitor your signal and amplifier status.
- Includes a wide voltage operational range of 9-15.5 volts with gain sensitivity adjustable from 200mv to 6v through the high-quality tiffany RCA jacks.
- Built in Clipping, Power, and Protect indicators so you can monitor your amp through all conditions.
- Large power and ground 1/0 AWG inputs with 8 AWG speaker input terminals. We recommend a 250A inline fuse for this amplifier for optimal operation.