- CLOUD CONNECTIVITY AND ROCK-SOLID PERFORMANCE
The DR750X-2CH is a dual-channel dashcam with BlackVue Cloud connectivity.
Both front and rear cameras feature Full HD Sony STARVIS™ image sensors for best image quality under any light.
This stealthy dashcam also packs built-in GPS, Wi-Fi and native Parking Mode support via included hardwiring cable.
View and download videos easily with the BlackVue App.
Cloud support via Wi-Fi router or optional USB plug-in LTE module.
- DUAL FULL HD CLOUD DASHCAM
Performance and Functionality
Dual STARVIS™ sensors in Full HD 1080p (front 60 / rear 30 frames per second).
Fluid videos of the front and back of your car at a wide 139° view angle.
The STARVIS image sensors ensure that your dashcam captures critical details even in low light.
Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
With the free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
- NATIVE PARKING MODE
Hardwiring cable included
DR750X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Parking Mode accessories support
DR750X Series is also compatible with all BlackVue Parking Mode Kits and Batteries.
- GPS, WI-FI AND OPTIONAL LTE
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos (can be hidden in settings).
Wi-Fi: lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience.
(*) SIM card not included.
- SET UP (EASILY) AND FORGET
BlackVue dashcams are very easy to install. Attach the front unit to the windshield behind the rear view mirror with the provided double-sided tape.
This way, the dashcam is invisible to the driver’s eye. Simply plug the power cords into the cigarette lighter / accessory power socket of your vehicle and it will automatically start recording as you turn ignition on (no need to push any button).
Once set, you can forget about it, knowing it will reliably record your drive.
- YOUR VIDEOS ARE SAFE
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
- BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
Automatically tags important files
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion or time lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
- SLEEK INTERFACE
Programmable proximity sensor
Toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF with the push of a button. All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
- MANAGE VIDEOS EASILY WITH THE BLACKVUE APP AND VIEWER
The BlackVue App (iOS/Android) and Viewer (Windows/Mac OS) are free to download and use.
Both allow you to change settings and review videos sorted by time and type (Normal/Event/Parking).
With the BlackVue App, connect via Wi-Fi to your dashcam to retrieve videos on the spot.
- BLACKVUE CLOUD
Me and My Car. Connected.
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud.
Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone.
Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely.
Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
- LTE CONNECTIVITY MODULE (OPTIONAL)
The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in.
- HIGH FRAME RATE FOR EXTRA FLUIDITY
The advantage of 60FPS video capture
The front camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.
- Model Name: DR750X-2CH-32GB
- Channel: 2CH
- Highlights Full HD (Front + Rear), Cloud, Wi-Fi, GPS, Dual Sony Sensors, External LTE Module
- Product Dimensions Front: W 118.5 mm (4.67″) x H 36 mm (1.42″) /105 g (3.70 oz) Rear: W 67.4 mm (2.65″) x H 25 mm (0.98″) / 25 g (0.88 oz)
- Rear Camera Connection Coaxial cable
- Memory Support microSD card up to 256GB
- Recording Modes – Normal, – Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual), – Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
- Parking Mode YES (with 3-wire hardwiring cable – included)
- Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications YES
- Imaging Sensor Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP) Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
- Viewing Angle Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61° Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Resolution Frame Rate Front / Rear Full HD @60fps – Full HD @30fps * Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
- Video Codec H.264 (AVC)
- Image Quality and Bitrate Front/Rear Highest (Extreme): 25+10 Mbps Highest: 12+10 Mbps High: 10+8 Mbps Normal: 8+6 Mbps
- Format Free YES (Adaptive)
- Event File Overwrite Protection YES (up to 50)
- SD Card Failure Alert YES
- Scheduled Reboot YES
- Video File Extension MP4
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11 b.g.n)
- Cloud Compatible YES
- GPS Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)
- Microphone Built-in
- Speaker Built-in
- Impact Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- LED Indicators Front: Recording LED, GPS/BT LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED, Proximity Sensing indicator LEDRear: Rear Security LED
- Button: Wi-Fi ON/OFF (Tap) Proximity sensor: Mic ON/OFF / Trigger Manual Recording / OFF (configurable)
- Operation Temperature -20 °C − 85 °C (-4 °F − 185 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 °C − 90 °C (-4 °F − 194 °F )
- High Temp Cut Off Approx. 85 °C (185 °F)
- Backup Battery Built-in supercapacitor
- Input Power DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (Ø3.5 x Ø1.1)) to Wires (Black: GND / Yellow: B+ / Red: ACC)
- Power Consumption Hour Normal Mode (WiFi On / GPS On / 2CH) : 375mA / hour Normal Mode (WiFi Off / GPS On / 2CH) : 340mA / hour Parking Mode (WiFi On / GPS Off / 2CH) : 320mA / hour Parking Mode (WiFi Off / GPS Off / 2CH) : 285mA / hour * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Certifications Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Software BlackVue Viewer * Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Application BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Others Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- LTE External (optional)